Panynj tgrp 00-022

Status
Not open for further replies.

ion_op

Hi,

I don't see TGRP 00-022 listed in the database. Anyone know what it is? It appears in the WTC site.

Tnx,

Mike

SCPD

QRT
I live in Jersey City and the WTC site is very weak to me and I have yet to hear any comms from that site. Everything comes off of the simulcast site.

SCPD

QRT
Yes, 00-022 is displaying on my Pro-106 for the WTC system. I'm guessing it's PAPD PATH.

It's not PATH, they're 01-001. I'm not sure what you're hearing. I listened to both WTC and JFK sites and heard nothing while the simulcast site was very active given the goings on with the UN.

I had to go outside, but I got 4-5 bars on the signal strength for both sites. Is it possible for you to post a screen capture of the scanner display?

ion_op

I work blocks from the WTC and monitor the system with a Wildcard ID and the only TGRP I ever see active on that system is 00-022.

SCPD

QRT
I work blocks from the WTC and monitor the system with a Wildcard ID and the only TGRP I ever see active on that system is 00-022.

You would have to listen and decipher what they're saying. I'm just across the river and the signal is very weak until I move outside.

ion_op

Allied Barton is being used at the WTC. Wonder if they're using the TGRP or they have their own frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.