Paragould/Greene Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndeck83

Hello, my wife ask me if I wanted a new scanner for christmas. After looking thru the threads on this board I realize it may not be worth upgrading. But if any of you folks can tell me what the best one would be for Paragould and surrounding areas that would be helpful.

I currently have a Whistler WS1065

Thank You!!

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
You will need an P25 Phase II capable scanner if you want to monitor the AWIN, as they are P25, and upgrading to TDMA able over the next year or two. Almost all STATE agencies use the AWIN, and a lot of the County/Municipalities do as well. And with most of the newest P25 scanners also have the capabilities for NXDN and DMR, which you WILL need in AR. Unfortunately for GCSO, PPD they are currently full time encrypted so you can not monitor them. Greene County, Arkansas (AR) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference Paragould City Services Trunking System, Paragould, Arkansas - Scanner Frequencies AWIN - Arkansas Wireless Information Network (AWIN) Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies We do not have the Ops TG's for PFD yet, and several other agencies in the County we do not have the RAN's for them yet. Your siggy says your in Blytheville.. Mississippi County SO is on the AWIN, BPD, and BFD are in the clear on this system - Blytheville Trunking System, Blytheville, Arkansas - Scanner Frequencies Rest of the County is here - Mississippi County, Arkansas (AR) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.