Paris-Henry County Tn Tone-Out Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

skate2ice

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have the tone-out frequencies for Henry County EMS routine, Henry County EMS emergency, or any of the Fire Department tone-outs... especially the Paris Landing Fire Department? Thanks!

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
They have in fact switched to a 5 site DMR SIMULCAST system with 2 EMS Talkgroups 1 in the clear and 1 in the dark ENCRYPTED.
Side note 2 Intergrated was in Paris last week installing Radios for the City of Paris to join the New County System.

skate2ice

Premium Subscriber
So, I think the Fire Departments are still on conventional repeaters... but yes, I agree with the EMS tones being via the DMR talk group (131)... but there are still tone-outs. I guess I don't understand the difference in how the scanner works with a DMR tone-out vs. a conventional tone-out. I hear both. Can anyone explain this to me?

skate2ice

Premium Subscriber
They have in fact switched to a 5 site DMR SIMULCAST system with 2 EMS Talkgroups 1 in the clear and 1 in the dark ENCRYPTED.
Side note 2 Intergrated was in Paris last week installing Radios for the City of Paris to join the New County System.

Re: Note 2... but Paris PD is still on the HENRI E-Net?? I noticed I stopped receiving the PD this weekend. Did they go dark?

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
So, I think the Fire Departments are still on conventional repeaters... but yes, I agree with the EMS tones being via the DMR talk group (131)... but there are still tone-outs. I guess I don't understand the difference in how the scanner works with a DMR tone-out vs. a conventional tone-out. I hear both. Can anyone explain this to me?
Tones can be sent over digital formats, and simulcast on analog. For those running Unication Pagers, you can program in the tones on the TG used for paging to activate just like it was "legacy" toning. Scanners don't have the ability to decode multi tone on digital. You can just monitor. You can set priority on the tone out/paging TG.

skate2ice

Premium Subscriber
They have been being SIMILCAST on the Analog and on the DMR SYSTEM not sure I will have to investigate.
Paris Fire should be next on the list to update.

I noticed PFD went online today as talk group 175. I also notice PPD is now talk group 121. You might want to check this out, though. Do you update the RR database? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.