Park County agencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
I have a couple questions about agencies dispatched by Park County (Fairplay):

1. Does anyone know the call sign structure for Fairplay PD & Alma PD units? On Park County Law Dispatch I've heard "Police x" and "x Adam y". I'm thinking that "police" might be Fairplay PD and "Adam" could be Alma PD. Can anyone confirm/clarify this?

2. Does Park County dispatch any Fire/EMS agencies on DTRS TG's? If so, which ones?

-Nate

n0nhj

In way too deep...
Feed Provider
Alma & Fairplay PDs

Last time I was through there I was of the impression that the 300-349 was Fairplay, and starting with 350 was Alma PD. The 2Adam units are CSP, haven't heard the 'Police' Units.

All the Fire/EMS I've heard is still VHF. Was behind a Park Co Ambulance Dist Ambulance Sunday for a while, and couldn't identify anything other than a VHF antenna mounted on the vehicle.

-Chuck

bfoltz

I live in the Fairplay area, and hear this traffic daily. Fairplay PD units were 300-349, but they've recently changed to "Police 1" through whatever. Alma PD units are still 351+.

All Park County fire and EMS are still VHF, although they all do have DTRS in their rigs for interoperability so they may pop up on there once every great while. All Park County fire and medical calls are dispatched simulcast on Park Law Dispatch for the initial page-out so LEO's are aware of the calls, but then go to just VHF for the remainder of the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.