Parker Co P25...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mass-man

trying to retire...
Premium Subscriber
I just heard Willow Park PD unit 404 on the Hudson Oaks TG! Anyone out that way know if this is permanent. Have they moved off their analog 155.58 freq? Wondering about the fire frequency also.

thanks...

AA5ST

It has been that way since Oct. 1, 2016. Their old channels are
not active, I hope to know more the more I hear.

Michael Stuart - AA5ST
Azle, Texas - Parker County

mass-man

trying to retire...
Premium Subscriber
Thank you...I go to Lake Weatherford every now and then and have a Homepatrol 1 out there. It was news to me.
Was going to put an old analog scanner out there just for Willow Park, but guess not now!!!

mass-man

trying to retire...
Premium Subscriber
Had a chance to listen over the weekend. Seems Parker Co is now handling dispatch for Aledo, Willow Park and Hudson Oaks....the latter two on the Hudson Oaks TG! I heard no fire activity this weekend...hope to spend some time listening for more....

jasday

Willow Park PD moved to be dispatched by the SO. The fire department is being dispatched by Parker County Fire Alarm. The Aledo unit you are hearing, is a Parker County SO Deputy that is assigned to work Aledo. There is a possibility of Springtown PD moving to the P25 system as well, depending on funding for new radios.

Scottm467

Parker County SO

I have not ben able to hear Parker County SO dispatch on Parker County P25 system. Have they encrypted the main channel?. Also, Azle PD needs to switch to a radio system that works. Worst I've heard in awhile and I live there.

mass-man

trying to retire...
Premium Subscriber
Hmmm....head dispatch last night.

sorry that's not much help...will be a few days before I get back out to W-ford and can listen.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I have not ben able to hear Parker County SO dispatch on Parker County P25 system. Have they encrypted the main channel?. Also, Azle PD needs to switch to a radio system that works. Worst I've heard in awhile and I live there.
They were not encrypted the last time I passed through there, maybe 3 weeks ago. Probably will be by that way in the next week or two, and will check then.

willdanl

Premium Subscriber

Hearing them right now on Weatherford VHF site and Annetta site from SW Fort Worth - no encryption.

AA5ST

Don't if it is related or not but Parker County, the last few
days, has had major CAD problems. I don't know if it is
new or some kind if upgrade, but they have not been
able to do much on their computers. One dispatcher said
they were doing everything by pen and paper.

Hope that helps

Michael Stuart - AA5ST
Azle, Texas - Parker County

Scottm467

Wise CO SO

Receiving without problem now. Note to self.....Don't leave site out. Sorry folks, "Short in the headset".

Status
Not open for further replies.