Parker County Feed suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prycer

Premium Subscriber
So I mentioned in the Parker County P25 thread that I will be setting up a part time (when I'm home) scanner feed for Parker County.

What talkgroups/channels would you like to see included on the feed?

I am from Parker County but haven't lived there for years, I have been listening to the entire system when I am visiting so I really don't have a great idea of what I should and should not include on the feed with the exception of PCSO and WPD/FD.

To establish a feed on RR one must specify exactly what they will be streaming, so please help me decide!

ps, this feed will not go online until the earliest next week. I am in the process of moving right now, then I'll need to get settled before I get to focus on the goodies!

Thanks!

xtraclass

So I mentioned in the Parker County P25 thread that I will be setting up a part time (when I'm home) scanner feed for Parker County.

What talkgroups/channels would you like to see included on the feed?

I am from Parker County but haven't lived there for years, I have been listening to the entire system when I am visiting so I really don't have a great idea of what I should and should not include on the feed with the exception of PCSO and WPD/FD.

To establish a feed on RR one must specify exactly what they will be streaming, so please help me decide!

ps, this feed will not go online until the earliest next week. I am in the process of moving right now, then I'll need to get settled before I get to focus on the goodies!

Thanks!

The following list would be good to start with. It includes all the main dispatch TGs, DPS and Willow Park Frequencies. It also includes NAC codes for DPS and DCS codes for Willow Park. Also how can we get to the feed on the internet?

TGs and Agencies

4107 PC FD Dispatch
4133 NEPC FD Dispatch
4141 WFD Dispatch
4153 PC EOC
4157 Lifecare Dispatch
4131 HOPD Dispatch
4135 WPD Dispatch
4105 PC ACO
4097 PCSO Dispatch

155.4600 MHz NAC 114 DPS (Mineral Wells)
159.2100 MHz NAC 141 DPS (Aledo Tower)

155.5800 MHz DCS 174 Willow Park PD Dispatch
151.4525 MHz DCS 411 Willow Park FD Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.