Parker fire Greenville

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
TG44387, They are working a fire. Just updated my list, but please excuse if already in the data base

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
Well, we already have Parker FD as using 44411, which I assume is their dispatch channel? Did you happen to hear it used for the dispatch of this fire? Perhaps 44387 is an ops channel for Parker FD, if it's being used as such? Can you give us some additional details? Not that this necessarily matters, but 44387 falls into the Greer "range" of talkgroups.

mister018

Well, we already have Parker FD as using 44411, which I assume is their dispatch channel? Did you happen to hear it used for the dispatch of this fire? Perhaps 44387 is an ops channel for Parker FD, if it's being used as such? Can you give us some additional details? Not that this necessarily matters, but 44387 falls into the Greer "range" of talkgroups.

Hey Brian, Did anyone ever verify this TG ? didn't see it listed in the DB

Just heard call out to School alarm, sounded like personnel said "Parker" to dispatch....call was only ported to the simulcast system so I don't think it was Greer as I hear them on the Hogback system

Last edited:

JohnSC

Premium Subscriber
Talk Group 44387 is heavily used as a secondary ops channel for the Greer area fire departments. It's "Admin 80" in the RR database. About a dozen transmissions overnight involved Taylors and Pelham Batesville in the Greer area. This was all on Greenville Simulcast.

Last edited: