PARMA P25 TRS new unid TG

Status
Not open for further replies.
tg-1553

talkgroup 1553 is parma hts police.they were on it last night cars were 61?? and that is parma hts police.i was having trouble monitoring them dispatch would start talking then drop out.but parma fire,brooklyn fire,brooklyn police was working good.i was hopeing parma hts police would move to digital side of the south west system.dave

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
I heard the same TGID about 2 nights ago during some type of testing but could not figure it out.

Maybe there should be a stick for unidentified talkgroups by region county like there is for MARCS? I often have and still have many unidentified tgid's for systems.

budevans

Over the last month or so I've monitored the following unidentified TG's on Parma P25.

1553 50 plus hits
1554 10 hits
1555 7 hits
1598 2 hits

FYI: The first of December I was talking to one of our local fireman (Brooklyn Hts. Village). He metioned that Parma had just given them one of the new digital radios for mutual aid purposes. Could be that Parma has provided P25 radio's to it's other mutual aid partners.

If these are mutual aid radio's it might take a while to get enough activity to determine who's who.

Status
Not open for further replies.