Part 90 VHF and UHF narrowbanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's start a betting pool of users that have no plan to move to NB next year and will continue to operate in Wideband mode, especially those PS agencies on 155.490. I suspect those agencies that have moved to the stateTRS system but retained their legacy VHF equipement and have no money to upgrade their VHF equipment.

n5bew1

Let's start a betting pool of users that have no plan to move to NB next year and will continue to operate in Wideband mode, especially those PS agencies on 155.490. I suspect those agencies that have moved to the stateTRS system but retained their legacy VHF equipement and have no money to upgrade their VHF equipment.

I would imagine a lot of old radios will slide by the deadline. The FCC's enforcement people in the field will probably go after interference compaints first. I really have no idea how beefed up the enforcement wing of the FCC is these days to handle all this.

Drkatzjr45

Emeritus Member
Premium Subscriber

Could not agree more,, Consider me in the betting pool!

Status
Not open for further replies.