Pascack Valley firegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymatt1978

I was looking at the database and noticed the "Pascack Valley firegrounds" have been listed,. I think Westwood and Washington Township have been accidently switched. I have only heard Washington Township on 158.1300 on a regular basis. I'm sure other towns HAVE 158.1300, but 166.2500 is Westwood's main fireground

onsceno

Washington Twp should not be on that frequency. That was specifically for Westwood FD (old PSE&G VHF frequency).

As for the remainder of this list, this whole "process" is still in the works. Some towns are not exactly on board with these changes. This is more so a proposed list that is still being discussed in meetings.

jvdet

The Chiefs havent met with the group to 'officially' adopt the plan - recent weather events and all, have kept them busy - and some towns radio vendor hasnt done the programing yet, but Washington Twp was using the channel 158.13 since the summer or before then westwood added as did Hillsdale, why the list isnt under each town? or just add the f/g for each under each? and dont forget Emerson has used P25 on ch3 so whats the future with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.