Passaic Valley Water Comm PL's

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Fellow Scanner Hobbyist,

There has been a lot of excavation and construction in my area by this utility. Also with the advent of winter there seems to be a lot more water main breaks in colder weather. Also as an OEM member I would like to monitor them. However, in my location Low band with out a PL/DPL is very noisy.

Therefore, I need your help in determining the PL/DPL tones (if any),for Passaic Valley Water Comm & NJ District Water Comm.

Here is their info.

Alpha tagOutput Input Pl Tones

NJDWSC 37.520 37.820

PVWC 1 37.540 37.860

PVWC 2 37.700 Mobiles

If you can help on this matter , I would appreciate it.

Thanks Much,

knieglos/K2YYN:lol:

SCPD

QRT
Anyone on this? Passaic Valley Water etc...

I have been trying to monitor for the last 3 days during day time business hours with an external antenna. I am able to pick up businesses and agencies on low band 33 to 45 MHz with no problem, however not a peep of activity input or output frequencies for this agency.

Though they are licensed on low band they may have abandoned the low band system for either commercial frequencies, repeater, SMR etc. though I can not find a license for them in these services. :confused:

Perhaps they are now using Nextel or Cell Phones to dispatch their crews or
due to economic recession they have their crews "on call out" or as needed and there by there is little or no activity.

Also it may on the lowest priority for anyone to listen to a utility but if anyone has further information, would appreciate it. :D

Ken / K2YYN

Status
Not open for further replies.