Passing of Daniel Michael KM4WLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
This morning I was deeply saddened to learn of the passing of Daniel Michael KM4WLV. Daniel was very active here at RR in both the NC &
Unication Forums. Daniel was a great guy who personified what it means to be a radio elmer in that he always made time to help others learn
more about our hobby. Daniel's caring spirit carried over to the Red Cross to which he dedicated time & effort to help others in their time of need.
Daniel had visited my radio shop in the past and I considered him a good friend.
Please keep Daniels wife Jennifer and their children in your thoughts and prayers in this tragic time of loss.
DanielMichael.jpg

Thanks for your friendship and your devotion to the hobby Daniel.
Marshall KE4ZNR

CFP387

What a great guy. He and I had been friends for many years and I volunteered with him in our county's chapter of the Red Cross.

I was very shocked when I heard the news a little after noon yesterday as I had just talked with him that morning around 0830.

He had a good family, a good church and good friends throughout the Rowan County and the entire state. I know that I speak for a multitude of people that he will be missed greatly.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
What a great guy. He and I had been friends for many years and I volunteered with him in our county's chapter of the Red Cross.

I was very shocked when I heard the news a little after noon yesterday as I had just talked with him that morning around 0830.

He had a good family, a good church and good friends throughout the Rowan County and the entire state. I know that I speak for a multitude of people that he will be missed greatly.

He spoke highly of you as well brother. I know he loved being a part of the RC team and I wished I had the chance to break bread with him again.
Marshall KE4ZNR

CFP387

For those of us who are in the area (or within reason of driving distance) here are the details for the funeral:

Visitation is Friday January 25 from 1700 to 2000 at Powlas Funeral Home, 913 W Main St, Rockwell, NC 28138.
The funeral will follow on Saturday, January 26 at the funeral home at 1300 and burial will be directly after the service at Brookhill Memorial Gardens on Hwy 52 in Rockwell.

The family has asked that all emergency apparatus be first in the procession to the burial. The Salisbury Fire Department Honor Guard will be standing guard at the service and will also be involved at the burial.

If any of you are planning to attend but have additional questions, feel free to contact me at cfp387@carolinasfirepage.com.

SD70MAC

This is so sad... I hate when this happens. I lost my dad like this back in 88 like you never know what kind of demons you're loved ones are carrying sometimes till it's too late.

If anyone here get in one of these sad dark spots, please talk to someone. It doesn't have to be your family, sometimes it has to be outside help.

Please please please don't give up , your family still need you and love you even though it doesn't look like it at times. I miss my dad every day even though I'm about to turn 50 myself , don't leave you kids alone.

73's
James

SD70MAC

Edit my original comment ,I did prof read.

I lost my dad back in 88 like this, you never know what kind of demons your loved ones are carrying sometimes till it's too late.

73's
James

trumpetman

Database Admin
Really delayed in replying but I was very sad to hear Daniel's passing last week. I enjoyed having Daniel as a friend. He helped me with my first radio install in my pickup about 8 years ago and since then we met to have lunch together and talk radios off and on as our busy schedules allowed. There are very few people out there as passionate about helping folks as Daniel was. Sadly due to being out of town I was unable to make the funeral but judging by the pictures and all the kind words I've seen online there are a lot of people Daniel helped and impacted in so many positive ways and he will be missed by countless people.

Status
Not open for further replies.