Passing of Jd Haury (TailGator911)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
It breaks my heart to hear this sad news Theresa. Jd was one of my closest friends here on radio reference. I am aware of all of the struggles he was having with his health and his most recent challenge.

I'm deeply saddened and very sorry for your loss... Bob.

Last edited:
JD's energy and contributions to this site will be missed.

He had a unique style and always a cheery - even humorous outlook.

My condolences to you and your family.

K4EET

Chaplain
Oh no. I am so sorry to learn of JD's passing. He and I shared a lot in common with respect to E-9-1-1 and guitars. My deepest condolences to you, Mrs. Haury. He trailed me in age by one year. I will truly miss seeing him in the forums where he was a passionate contributor. It was just this past 9 March 2021 that he posted about his "labor of love" which was a custom Gibson SJ200 jumbo acoustic guitar. That guitar was simply outstanding. JD shared so much with us. Yes, he will truly be missed. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Rev. David E. Hamm, K4EET
Severn, Maryland

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
My prayers are with you Mrs Haury and the whole family, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss. Please know he was a valued member of this site and we will miss the wealth of knowledge he shared with us all, but his memory will forever live on. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
Ouch. Another one...
He always came across as a good guy and I also had some great conversations with him online.
His memory will live on with us, and he'll be remembered as one of the good ones.
I'm sorry to hear this news and my best wishes for his family. I've been through a similar loss recently, and the pain is intense. Words can't heal that sort of pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.