Pat Robertson: Haiti Paying for Devil Pact

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepdx

(CNN) -- Pat Robertson, the evangelical Christian who once suggested God was punishing Americans
with Hurricane Katrina, says a "pact to the devil" brought on the devastating earthquake in Haiti.

Robertson, the host of the "700 Club," blamed the tragedy on something that
"happened a long time ago in Haiti, and people might not want to talk about it."

Pat Robertson says Haiti paying for 'pact to the devil' - CNN.com

[size=+1]There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that the false prophet Robert$on
can confirm that with the devil himself, in person, after his own demise.[/size]

SCPD

QRT
I think it maybe time for Pat to retire and check himself into the happy happy land hotel if you know what I mean. He is obviously not stable.

dkpierce

Has anyone seen the whole original video or are you just taking CNN's interpretation of a part of it?

slicerwizard

What an ass. It's bad enough that he spews trash like this frequently, but I have no doubt that this will keep the idiots in his flock from donating to the relief effort.

kayn1n32008

sadly no, not yet, i probably will when i go to the grocery store later today.
Donated $10, i know it is not alot, but it all helps.

It is too bad there are morons who truly believe the GARBAGE that spews out of Pats mouth.
Just remember that the worse things get the happier he is, it is the only way he can feel validated by the BS that spews from his mouth.

Oh and if you believe the crap he speaks then i got some ocean front property here in Alberta for you... really cheap!!!

EJB

Donated $10, i know it is not alot, but it all helps.

It is too bad there are morons who truly believe the GARBAGE that spews out of Pats mouth.
Just remember that the worse things get the happier he is, it is the only way he can feel validated by the BS that spews from his mouth.

Oh and if you believe the crap he speaks then i got some ocean front property here in Alberta for you... really cheap!!!
My wife donated $10 at Wallmart.

austinscan1

$100 to Doctors
without Borders, and 1 pint of blood at the vampire. Let's help these people. Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.