Patchouge Village Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatekeep

FAIL 01/93
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone happen to know the frequencies used by village police, etc? I found the one FCC callsign WPLD305 assigned to patchouge village, I was wondering if this is used for village maintainence and police (different PL/DPL of course).

F

Firerescue3120

Bryan,

this is the only thing I could find for that callsign. As for your last post, this is the same frequency as you have already. It is the Constables. The second frequency that you see (158.xxx) is going to be the reverse frequency.

I couldn't find anything for the Village PD, although I will keep searching. Sorry I couldn't be of help further. Good Luck.

http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR_D&action=fcc&cs=WPLD305

F

Firerescue3120

Bryan,

after reviewing my frequencies in my 330T file, I saw that I have 155.115 saved for Patchogue PD. I'm not sure what it's used for, but a few months ago I put in 155.115 Patchogue PD in my radio file. I don't remember why I entered it, because over here in Sayville I don't hear anything on it (even know I have it on lockout, hehe) but you may want to try that. I don't know any PL's for it, because I didn't save one. So try that. Let me know. Good luck.

F

Firerescue3120

Hmm... I wonder if it still is. Has anyone ever heard anything on this frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.