Pawscienda - Montpelier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

New here. Been around the hobby for a little bit now, but just now created an account here because i am generally curious about this. I was sitting in Montpelier (hanover county) this morning, and had SDR# running decoding DMR. I saw pawscienda has a few dmr frequencies, and in the description it has "automated dispatch". So i parked close enough so i could pick up lower power transmissions. this transmission is the only one i was able to catch on the dispatch channel. does anyone know what dispatch system they use? it sounds like the one henrico fire uses... same voice at least. kind of interesting idea for a pet place.

heres the recording i got:

TJX400

From what I understand, it's a custom made software that was developed specifically for Pawscienda's needs. Based on what I've heard, they have functions for nearly every type of check-in and check-out that would happen in a boarding kennel. As far as the radio part of it goes, I know it's DMR simplex. Most of their channels are encrypted with the exception of the Dispatch channels. It's a pretty neat system, and an interesting application.

Status
Not open for further replies.