Paxton and Carlisle PL Tones on 33.44

Status
Not open for further replies.

dittrimd

I am trying to find PL tones for all the users of 33.44 in Mass. The database has the Plymouth county system pretty well covered and it looks like they are on 203.5. The database does not cover either license for Paxton (KNGG788) or Carlisle (KCF311). If anyone could please pass these PL's along it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

dittrimd

I found the Paxton PL of 131.8 but I am still having trouble with Carlisle. I can only find the 33.66 CSQ for them. Although the license clearly has both 33.44 and 33.66.

Thanks

Makr

dittrimd

So far it looks like Carlisle is operating both frequnecies 33.44 and 33.66 in CSQ which is highly unusual. If anyone can clarify this that would be great.

I thought most operators on lowband switched to PL's years ago. The stuff thier dispatch center must hear. My scanner is going crazy lately with all the skip.

Yikes.

brscomm

Premium Subscriber
I did the original upgrade to add 33.44 in their system. Most of their equipment was old crystal stuff and they didn't have a budget to add CTCSS. For the most part, both channels stay turned down in the console until they have a call. Calls are toned out on 33.66 and ops are on 33.44

Don't feel bad about the dispatchers ears. Feel bad for the original dispatchers in the new police station. The architect goofed and didn't add heat to the dispatch area. It got mighty cold in there.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.