PDF Font Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipster

When viewing and printing the database files in PDF format. The text size needs to be larger. I have tried to change the page setup and other things to increase the printed font size but I have not had success.

When I downloaded the CSV file, it came through with no headers and no titles. I have a bunch of frequencies, but don't know the part agency. It only downloaded the frequencies, but no talk groups. Marion County MECA did the same thing.

Tommahawk

Personally the text is just right. Not too big, not too small. In order for all of the datafields to fit properly on the page it probably defaults to the best font size to print all of the field headers on one line. Otherwise everything would be messed up........

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
When viewing and printing the database files in PDF format. The text size needs to be larger. I have tried to change the page setup and other things to increase the printed font size but I have not had success.

When I downloaded the CSV file, it came through with no headers and no titles. I have a bunch of frequencies, but don't know the part agency. It only downloaded the frequencies, but no talk groups. Marion County MECA did the same thing.

The PDF font sizes really cannot be changed based on the amount of information that needs to be displayed - the font sizes are fixed based on column widths.

For Trunked System CSV downloads, there are two CSV downloads, one for Frequencies and sites, and the other for talkgroups. They aren't combined. Click the reports tab for the trunked system and you'll see both downloads.

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
Have you tried printing in landscape format instead of portrait?

I'm not sure how they have the PDFs setup permission wise, but you may not be able to change the size yourself after its been downloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.