PDF of Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackhawk

Premium Subscriber
Are there plans to update the PDFs to incorporate the county information as it is shown on the main page?

DickH

Are there plans to update the PDFs to incorporate the county information as it is shown on the main page?

Do you suppose no one has replied because they don't know what you are talking about?

Like which main page? RR's Home page has no pdfs that I can see.

blackhawk

Premium Subscriber
Rather than throwing your 2 cents in with no useful information, why don't you just ignore the post.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Rather than throwing your 2 cents in with no useful information, why don't you just ignore the post.
Perhaps you should practice what you preach here.

In non-answer to your OP, the only person who can answer your question is Lindsay.

DickH: The above comments, both of them are also directed to you. I saw the OP when it was posted and since I was not in position to answer, I moved on. Just because you didn't understand what was being asked does not mean that everyone didn't.

blackhawk

Premium Subscriber
I agree and i apologize for continuing the madness. I realized after i posted the question, that i did not explain myself very well but i can't delete it and it is not a criitical enough question that i felt i needed to add to it so i just left it alone.

The question is pertaining to the pdfs that can be downloaded for the trunked systems. The website was updated to incorporate a column for the county that the tower is located in, which for me helps out tremendously, but the pdf does not have the same information. So my question was, are there plans to update those pdfs to incorporate the column that shows the county.

Having said that, i do not need a response anymore. I will make due with the information that is provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.