Pearl River Valley Electric Power Association

morrisr3nd

Just kind of taking it all in
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have the current frequencies for PRVEPA? All I found was an older system that appears to no longer be in service. I'm sure they have probably gone digital by now but I'm not finding any info on it.

morrisr3nd

Premium Subscriber

scanphreak

OK, I just re-confirmed Singing River EPA as being P25, $293, TGIDs of '1' on every freq.

Whew, I thought I'd missed something.

my bad I don't know why I sad DMR. Yeah SR EPA in Gautier is using P25. I must of been thinking of something else when I posted that.

morrisr3nd

Premium Subscriber
Would anyone happen to have a SDS100/200 or 436HD/536HD with PRVEPA programmed in? I'm not familiar with programming DMR into these scanners yet. I upgraded both of my scanners to handle DMR but this is out of my realm of knowledge at the moment.

Wilrobnson

Rock or Something
I have their sites and I was working on the talkgroups but I've paused that as I found, during the big band opening Friday morning, more evidence they are linked to other companies.

Example, Magnolia Power in Tylertown came booming in, showing the same SysID as the PRVEPA sites and sequentially in line with them.

Someone above (flametamer) asked if all of the Cooperative Energy members are on their own DMR system. I'm unsure as I've found others to be P25 (Singing River), as well as Coop themselves to run TETRA.

Regardless, I'm re-writing my codeplug to explore this further.

morrisr3nd

Premium Subscriber
I've got all of the freq and I'm trying to get the LCNs but unsuccessful so far. Any help would be appreciated. Especially if you can export your favorites for this system and send them to me.

morrisr3nd

Premium Subscriber