Peel Region Fire Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECCS

Sorry to have some bad news but my Peel Fire Feed will be offline for a few days until I can fix the scanner tied to it...

Seems Ive broken the config file for it and Chrome was nice enough to send me a replacement.. Only issue is acr780 needs 32bit os to run and all my machines are windows 7 ultimate x64.. Ill have to bring the scanner into the office during the week to re program it...

Sorry all will have it restored soon as possible

Rexx

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
Fire hasn't been working for a few days Rexx, I emailed you but i am guessing your away... (its online but zero audio)

ECCS

Im just getting home now..

Have reports of issues with fire feed as well as opp feed..

Ill troubleshoot next hour or so..

ECCS

Have completed updates and upgrades

Im home next 24hrs so please post comments here as to quilty of the feed..

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
The tags r coming up now Rexx on Fire but no audio, OPP seems to be ok Tags popped and audio is good. That baby is fixed. back to the drawing board on the fire feed. I am starting to wonder if my problems when i ran the peel feeds where actually the 780XLT radios itself... Either your input levels are turned to low or maybe you don't have the audio cable plugged in correctly. If both r fine you may think about giving the tower a reboot to correct the ghost in da machine..

Last edited:

ECCS

When using the 780 for Fire Feed had quite a few issues... So the 780 was restored to PRP and seems to work perfect..

PRF is running on 996 and I checked out

Chrome you were right lol some how while I was fixing the feed the audio cable came out..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.