• Who Wants PEEL Police

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Who Wants Mississauga Fire

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ECCS

Currently I host GTA OPP MISSISSAUGA FIRE and PEEL Police..

One of my scanners power supply is toast..

I now have moved Mississauga & Brampton Fire over to the GTA OPP Feed..

Peel Police feed is on Dedicated Radio

GTA OPP Miss & Bram Fire using same radio..

Will Update Soon as power supply replaced

Rexx

Last edited:

mciupa

Database Admin
Thanks, that was quick. :)

I see your listeners are back too.

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
Seems Site isnt showing me as Feed Provider anymore..

If you looked at that feed its not yours, its a new one with everything on it (yuck) but its having growing pains as well... Was trying to listen to it and their was just dead air lol.. Yes Mike i sent a Email to the provider, no need to remind me... :p

ECCS

working on my feeds now..

Peel Police Restored

Peel Fire Restored..

Am now able to provide feeds in stero...

Should I use this option or leave feeds as mono

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
i think the fire feed should be stero so that i can mississauga fire and im getting tired of brampton and caledon

ECCS

umm Im not splitting the feed

its just broadcasting in stero

tmbstn

Premium Subscriber
i think the fire feed should be stero so that i can mississauga fire and im getting tired of brampton and caledon

REXXZ: THANK-YOU for taking the time to poll and see what the COLLECTIVE would like. It show's your commitment as a VOLUNTEER feed provider. The fact that you provide the feed for our enjoyment, and at your expense is appreciated . I have feeds on my home feed list that go down for some time without any info from the provider. As a wise coach once told me "There is no" I" in teamwork" ~ Cheers

Last edited:

ECCS

Sorry to say people but Im having issues getting the GTA OPP back online... No mater what I attempt to do keep getting no signal..

Site is 403 erin Mills

Anyone have input on a high power ant I can buy

SCPD

QRT
So REXXZ um do you kno about the new feed and why it's not setup yet it's weird why someone would do a double feed.

tmbstn

Premium Subscriber
So REXXZ um do you kno about the new feed and why it's not setup yet it's weird why someone would do a double feed.

Barrelroll: Maybe you just missed it, but right above your "Post/Complaint" is the reason. This RR VOLUNTEER Feed Provider, who operates the feed at his OWN EXPENSE is having a PROBLEM and asking for HELP. There are many prople that host "Double Feeds". I hope this helps you understand why the new feed is down, and REXXZ can concentrate on the feed. ~ Happy Chinese New Year! (The Year of The Dragon) Good-Luck for all.

ECCS

Its not a double Feed

I have 3 diff ant's used 1 for each scanner..

Some reason the opp feed isnt getting a strong enough signal... My question is what is closest tower to erin mills 403... as I get both peel feeds full strenth

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

The closest fleetnet tower is on Brittania.

I always noticed that with scanners the signal for this tower near your area is weak; you probably need a decent antenna as you mentioned

ECCS

ive got a 15db booster going not helping much..

I don't have any exp with buying any antenna's anyone able to point me to a decent 1... Was looking at scannermaster site but clueless which 1 to get

tmbstn

Premium Subscriber
ive got a 15db booster going not helping much..

I don't have any exp with buying any antenna's anyone able to point me to a decent 1... Was looking at scannermaster site but clueless which 1 to get

REXXZ: Take a glance at the WIKI page dedicated to Antennas. There is a alot of info and it will guide you to make a informed choice. Plus you gain a bit of education as well. I am in the same situation as you, however I am not a feed provider and still after 5yrs (I) still consider myself green. Sorry I could not be more help. Good Luck and thank-you for doing your best to host a feed ~ Cheers

ECCS

All set ordered a new outdoor antenna should have OPP Feed back up shortly

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
All set ordered a new outdoor antenna should have OPP Feed back up shortly

What antenna and where did you by it if I may ask?

Brittania normally has the following patches:
P.Credit 5 India/Cambridge 5 Echo
Toronto 5 Foxtrot/Whitby 5 Kilo
Aurora TG 8656 with 407 ETR 5 Lima units

And also, it carries the Burlington 5 Charlie and Niagara 5 Golf comms

Do you plan to carry all of the above or key in on P.Credit/Cambridge?

I am asking cause I find it hard to listen to feeds when there is so many talkgroups at once.

It is up to your listeners, I dont really need or rely on feeds but I thought another opinion wouldnt hurt :)

PS A feed from Ballinafad would be more interesting to me, it carries, Wellington OPP 6 Tango stuff plus the usual 5 India/Echo comms. Can your scanner recieve that tower?

Status
Not open for further replies.