• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

People in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpm

I just wanted to drop a line, probally my last writings on this board due to the cruel mean people that critisize ones writings. In general there are people that have mental and physical disabilities, I myself have been diagnosed with a learning disability which is considered a mental disability. I have been razzled by others throughout life as well as many on this board of my writings. I did survive it throughout school and still do to this day. Let it be know I have had doctors, lawyers, and states attorneys’ comment on my writings as a paramedic that they were able to vision many EMS runs I have been on. That being auto accidents, crimes scences...etc. Also to the fact I can thoroughly explain a medical condition to people whether it be family, friends, or on my medical calls. I just don’t understand how people harp on ones disability and feel good about them selves. Can someone tell me where the christiananity is in this world? Or maybe instead of harping on the disabled go join bushs’ army so you can get your frustration out and maybe feel better that way instead of taking it out on the disabled. I hope you all feel real good about yourselves in general with making fun of ones disability.

In conclusion this forum will solely be my reference I need for the hobby I have enjoyed for all these years as a scannist and only that. Thank you and may
God bless and peace peace to all. JPM

car2back

Grog said:
Funny as you have no idea what I think :roll:
I try not to feed the trolls, but this time...

Grog, I think your post "who cares" was pretty self explanitory what you think.

SCPD

Grog said:
Funny as you have no idea what I think :roll:
You make it quite obvious what you think by posting your opinions and thoughts. Therefore when you say "who cares", you are pretty much telling us what you think.

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
If someone wants to throw a pity-party for themselves on here, that's fine. What does that have to do with christiananity? If this country is the melting pot that it claims to be (sometimes too melted), then why limit oursleves to the thoughts that christians are without fault?

All religions are good & bad, you just have to not limit yourself to one way of thinking.

Edit...I have no idea what the OP is talking about when it comes to making fun of someones disabilities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.