Peoria County Illinois ETSB (P25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

llwade

Premium Subscriber
Each day I do a "SEARCH" of the .......... Peoria County Illinois ETSB (P25) system
Each day I would hear a new Talk Group.
Well that was until about a week ago when all went silent on ETSB

is anyone else still hearing conversation on the ETSB system ?

Each day I do a "SEARCH" of the .......... Peoria County Illinois ETSB (P25) system
Each day I would hear a new Talk Group.
Well that was until about a week ago when all went silent on ETSB

is anyone else still hearing conversation on the ETSB system ?

They change control channels all the time because it is a Harris system. Yes I heard voice on the system but I have not scan it in awhile. Do you have every freq for the system programmed?

llwade

Premium Subscriber
in answer to your question.....

because the Control Channels constantly change, I never check the "Control Channel" block.
I have never entered any Talk Group. Instead, I only do a SEARCH ( never a SCAN )
by doing the SEARCH I have found 33 Talk Groups and I am always searching for the ones I have missed.
Once the county gives the go ahead, I will then go to SCAN ( instead of Search ).

llwade

Premium Subscriber
OK, back to the original question .......... In the last week, is anyone hearing any TGs on ETSB on a regular basis. It is as if all testing has stopped and I know they have not completed the entire county yet. One of the department heads was suggesting to me they do not plan on going to the new system before November. Anyone have any information we can ..... "Take to the Bank" ?

kraziebill

Yes, I've heard at least 1 TG almost nightly.(although it's usually just a couple of quick transmissions). I did hear some testing over the weekend also.

Status
Not open for further replies.