Peoria,IL PD Call Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I wanted to know what these unit call signs mean. Here is a list. I know the rest of them. Like Adam and Charles 65. I know Charles 65 is a traffic car. Our these traffic units or units for the court or stolen car units. Could someone help me out please.

Lawyer 1
Scout 3
Charles Paul 5

Thank you

kraziebill

Where/what channel are you hearing these on? I've been listening to Peoria City daily for over 15 years and never heard "lawyer 1 or scout 3"

llwade

Premium Subscriber
what are you referring to when you say " It is heard on channels 1,2,3, and 7 " ?
are you referring to Prep I, Prep II, & Prep II . Frequencies would be a big help.
Are you, by chance, searching on Peoria County ETSB & not conventional ?

You have me very confused.................

what are you referring to when you say " It is heard on channels 1,2,3, and 7 " ?
are you referring to Prep I, Prep II, & Prep II . Frequencies would be a big help.
Are you, by chance, searching on Peoria County ETSB & not conventional ?

You have me very confused.................

Prep 1: 460.050
Prep 2: 460.250
Prep 3: 460.325
Prep 7: 460.375 (Car-To-Car and Vice)

Have not heard this on the new ETSB system yet. It is all conventional.

medic29

Premium Subscriber
The predominately refer to the shift the officer is working that day and/or the sector of the city they are working. Sometimes it also refers to the unit the officer is assigned to as well. I've been away from it for a while, but I used to date one of the dispatchers and was up on all of it at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.