Permission To Stream EMS TAC Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scan-Denver

Seeking permission to add 2 EMS TAC channels to the Denver Police, Fire, & EMS feed. Since it is referred to as a, "TAC" channel, I wanted to get permission to add it to my feed before doing so.

These two channels are referred to as E-TAC 1, and E-TAC 2. The communications I've monitored on these two talk groups is essentially another EMS dispatch channel that includes more in-depth information regarding the call the EMS personnel are responding to.

Scan-Denver

Another point, because these two talk groups are used strictly by Denver's EMS unit, there is no Police tactical operations communications being communicated.

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
ive interpreted the rules that even though ems calls it a tac channel it can be streamed as long it not a hospital channel.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
I think this thread might be more appropriate for the Broadcastify/Live Audio Administration forums as it is more of a question for Broadcastify administration. It can be moved there using the report button ( ) the top right of the original post.

For what it is worth, the Feed Provider Terms of Service says:
Fire / EMS / Rescue Feeds
  • Feed providers agree to ONLY broadcast routine dispatch operations and fireground / on scene operations for fire, EMS, and rescue agencies.
  • Feed providers agree to not broadcast dedicated channels or talkgroups for Ambulance to Hospital Communications.
  • Feed providers agree to not broadcast dedicated channels or talkgroups related to investigations, arson, and fire marshal activities.

The only restrictions for EMS feeds are "Ambulance to Hospital Communications," which would not apply to ETAC 1. ETAC 1 certainly sounds like it falls under "on scene operations" from what I have heard.

Scan-Denver

For what it is worth, the Feed Provider Terms of Service says:

The only restrictions for EMS feeds are "Ambulance to Hospital Communications," which would not apply to ETAC 1. ETAC 1 certainly sounds like it falls under "on scene operations" from what I have heard.[/QUOTE]Thanks Spitfire!

richtidd

Database Admin
Seeking permission to add 2 EMS TAC channels to the Denver Police, Fire, & EMS feed. Since it is referred to as a, "TAC" channel, I wanted to get permission to add it to my feed before doing so.

These two channels are referred to as E-TAC 1, and E-TAC 2. The communications I've monitored on these two talk groups is essentially another EMS dispatch channel that includes more in-depth information regarding the call the EMS personnel are responding to.

Here is our TOS re what can & cannot be broadcast that feed ownere agree to:

Fire / EMS / Rescue Feeds:
I agree to ONLY broadcast routine dispatch operations and fireground / on scene operations for fire, EMS, and rescue agencies.
I agree to NOT broadcast dedicated channels or talkgroups used for ambulance to hospital communications.
I agree to NOT broadcast dedicated channels or talkgroups related to investigations, arson, and fire marshal activities.

Most Fire Tac is OK.
WE only allow EMS Dispatch channel. If Amb to Hosp is on the dispatch ch that that is OK.

Scan-Denver

Here is our TOS re what can & cannot be broadcast that feed ownere agree to:

Fire / EMS / Rescue Feeds:
I agree to ONLY broadcast routine dispatch operations and fireground / on scene operations for fire, EMS, and rescue agencies.
I agree to NOT broadcast dedicated channels or talkgroups used for ambulance to hospital communications.
I agree to NOT broadcast dedicated channels or talkgroups related to investigations, arson, and fire marshal activities.

Most Fire Tac is OK.
WE only allow EMS Dispatch channel. If Amb to Hosp is on the dispatch ch that that is OK.
Thank you for the Clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.