Person with Traumatic Brain Injury needs help ws1040

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphazebra

I am a Disabled Firefighter with a Traumatic Brain Injury and I have a ws1040 scanner and have no idea how to program it, I read the Manual and all I got was a Huge Headache, I have watched several how to videos and with my cognitive deficit none make sense so does anyone know of a "How to program p25 ws1040 for Idiots Videos"?

I tried the PC software and that is Greek to me too so if anyone can help this old brain dead firefighter please do? Thanks

BigC801

I am a Disabled Firefighter with a Traumatic Brain Injury and I have a ws1040 scanner and have no idea how to program it, I read the Manual and all I got was a Huge Headache, I have watched several how to videos and with my cognitive deficit none make sense so does anyone know of a "How to program p25 ws1040 for Idiots Videos"?

I tried the PC software and that is Greek to me too so if anyone can help this old brain dead firefighter please do? Thanks

Easier to Read Pro 651/652/106/197 - WS1040/1065 - PSR 500/600 Manual

This might help some, it's an easier manual to follow.

WindyDAcres

Premium Subscriber
I can identify with Alpha. I too have TBI from my military days in Afghanistan and having a devil of a time trying to focus on the manual and find out how to connect via my Apple Mac. Lots of info for Windows and too many directions. My attention span is very limited. I wish this wasn't so. If anyone has the inclination to post or direct me to somewhere I can find a short narrative, I would be grateful. I have a newly purchased Whistler WS1065, live in San Bernardino County CA and have the programming cable plugged into the computer. As it stands now, I am thoroughly confused and gonna have to shelve this mess for awhile till my headache subsides. Thanks in advance if you can help. I have read everything in the forums, manuals etc. and might as well be Swahili. Bones of it is, I have an electronics background and used to teach electronic theory. Really pisses me off that I can't figure this out. Guess that is what TBI will wreck for you. L8tr.

Status
Not open for further replies.