Peterborough frequencies

YPQ_area

I'm getting back into scanning after a few years away.

In looking through the database here and it seems like there may be a lot of missing frequencies. For example, I can't find Lansdowne Place Security. I don't know if they're using analog frequencies or have moved to a trunked system but I don't see them listed anywhere.
There are a lot of companies that used to be listed on various lists but aren't listed here.

mciupa

The database is crowd-sourced by members who make submissions. We can only put up what the membership has confirmed they have heard.

If you are into listening to businesses, then my suggestion would be to try the 450 to 470 MHz range. If your scanner is capable of DMR and NXDN monitoring, even better. Let us know what you are able to hear.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
It appears that the mall is owned by Primaris Real Estate Investment Trust. Checking TAFL shows this for Primaris in Peterborough:

TX 168.7050 PETERBOROUGH, ON (645 LANSDOWNE) PRIMARIS REIT
RX 173.2500 PETERBOROUGH, ON (645 LANSDOWNE) PRIMARIS REIT

Shows the transmitter power as 40W into an SRL-201 antenna 15m AGL with an emissions designator that would suggest it's a DMR system.

Try throwing in those two frequencies and see what you hear.

YPQ_area

It appears that the mall is owned by Primaris Real Estate Investment Trust. Checking TAFL shows this for Primaris in Peterborough:

TX 168.7050 PETERBOROUGH, ON (645 LANSDOWNE) PRIMARIS REIT
RX 173.2500 PETERBOROUGH, ON (645 LANSDOWNE) PRIMARIS REIT

Shows the transmitter power as 40W into an SRL-201 antenna 15m AGL with an emissions designator that would suggest it's a DMR system.

Try throwing in those two frequencies and see what you hear.
Thank you, Mike. That's great information. I'll try it out.