PG County barricade, reported with children as hostages

Status
Not open for further replies.

fd2119

Barricade in the area of Riggs Rd & Sheridan Sts (Chillum, co 44) for one subject barricaded in a structure, believed to be either a house or commercial establishment. Reportedly 2 children being held hostage, as well. PGPD S.W.A.T. on the scene, full call out for the Bearcat (SWAT truck, not the scanner!), as well as negiotators & tactical.

Units also report smoke showing from the structure, reportedly from food on the stove. PGPD ops channel 1, 494.68750.

2000: #1 M, black shirt, blue jeans standing on the roof.
2001: Units now reporting a kitchen fire
2002: One coming out the front door of the porch, hands up. Subj has now moved to side 3 (rear).
2004: 2 or 3 more hostages inside, upstairs area. 1 child jumped from the upper floor, side 3, in custody. One subject reported to be injured, believed to be a head lac.

Ops switched to PD channel 12 (500.350, low power simplex).

Last edited:

Dank

Ops switched to PD channel 12 (500.350, low power simplex).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the freq, I couldn't find it anywhere. I was too far away to receive any comms, but at least i have it for future needs. Is there a reason that it is not listed on the RRDB page?

Dan

fd2119

Dank said:
Ops switched to PD channel 12 (500.350, low power simplex).

Thanks for the freq, I couldn't find it anywhere. I was too far away to receive any comms, but at least i have it for future needs. Is there a reason that it is not listed on the RRDB page?

Dan[/QUOTE]

I have *no* clue, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.