Phantom Organizations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I have a reliable report the following volunteer groups are, or have become defunct or disbanded due various problems.

• · Hudson County Urban Search and Rescue Squad,

• · Hudson County Urban Search and Rescue Squad / REACT Division

• · Countywide Fireground Rehab and Canteen (Passaic County) under TRI-STATE EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
As for myself I have not monitored any communications on those frequencies listed for Fire ground Rehab and Canteen (Passaic County). In fact on their web site indicates it’s under construction (Since September 2007!) was the last up date.
As to HCUSAR web site the last changes to their page was in 2009. And with last event scheduled for 2010.
If they are indeed defunct they will be removed from the DB. But first things first. I need some help from the listening community to confirm and or determine if indeed these two agencies still exist or are they just on paper.

Thanks in advance for any assistance:confused:.

SCPD

QRT
Gee, it's been a five days since I posted and not to rush anyone, however , so far, no input on this subject after about 240 reads of this thread? The two groups have a lot of frequencies listed in the DB and some look like nationwide frequencies i.e. for REACT.
However, not that I haven't done anything myself, I have been running a separate scanner with logging/recording software. All I have received is some occasional bleeps and blobs, inter mod, image voices and adjacent frequency spill over.

sfd901

Hudson as well as most other counties are part of USAR, Urban Search and Rescue which is Federally funded thats probably why nothing on the individual groups. As far as Passaic I cant help you

SCPD

QRT
Thanks, but I need to know if this group is actually still active. I have monitored activity for NJ USAR located in N. Bergen County. The USAR Task Force on the NJ 800 Mhz. Trunked System. But not this group?

SCPD

QRT
As to the County Wide Rehab in Passaic County, 2005, that's 7 years ago! I have also inquired some FD sources in the area and have been informed me the org is defunct and their assets have been sold or accutioned off. For now I have removed them the RR data base. If they are still in service somehow. Someone will have to resubmit their information.
As HCUSAR I wait a bit longer but have instead and for now (temporarily) moved them to the Business Category under Hudson County. Thanks for your input

Status
Not open for further replies.