PHI Med 8 Arlington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold

Premium Subscriber
Med 8 disappeared from the airwaves a little while back and although I have seen a few inquiries, I have never seen an update as to what frequency they are now using for their ops. But I happened across them today on 160.200. So glad when a plan comes together.

jasday

153.02000 412 DPL is still being used by Med8. The repeater is in Weatherford and was being used recently. I don't normally hear the repeater unless I am on my way in or out of Parker County, especially closer to Weatherford.

Harold

Premium Subscriber
Well I have now heard two complete scene response on this new freq. from the initial Alert to their RTB. So I am going to stick with 160.200, the previous freq. is dead to me here in Northeast Tarrant.

nd5y

What area are you in where you are hearing this? Is it a repeater or simplex? What PL tone? Are you hearing the base station too or just the aircraft? Are you sure it isn't an adjacent channel (160.1925 or 160.2075)? Can you hear it on another receiver to rule out that is isn't an image or intermod?
It is strange that there are no licenses or pending applications for that frequency.

BenScan

Premium Subscriber
Just heard both sides(on Uniden BCT15X), 160.2 DCS412, from Hurst. Thanks for the info Harold.

jasday

I am hearing the dispatch side on 153.0200 right now in Lake Worth at 1416hrs. Is the 160 freq still active?

jasday

Just an update, I did catch them yesterday. Switched back and forth between the two channels and they are on both frequencies at the same time. Maybe a second repeater in the mid cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.