Philadelphia-area unknowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2xq

Mentor
In Mt Laurel, Burlington county, midday today these were heard from the Pennsylvania side of the river. Perhaps you can help nail down who these are.

153.0800 - No squelch info displayed - Lot of chatter that pertained to what seemed like towing or road service, including "Allstate" (Allstate Road Service) and clearly mentioning PA roads in and around Philadelphia. Who?

155.2950 - CTCSS 182.6 - Conversation suggested this was an ambulance service, clearly in Philadelphia.

452.3000 - LTR - Mobile Communications' Philadelpha-centric ambulance/paratransit service dominated the frequency, but there were several instances of a carrier with DCS 156. No idea who or where?

464.4750 - DCS 645 - Lots of discussion about repairing what I thought were things in apartments is most likely Holiday Inn (KNGK906), listed at 4th & Arch, Philadelphia.

I had other loggings too, but in the interest of no cross posting look here: http://forums.radioreference.com/ne...rum/236226-burlington-county-post1741737.html.

HTH.

Monoxide16

been hearing alot of stuff on 452.0750 also sounds like Maintenance and while we are talking about Philly lol does anyone still hear the Maintenance crews on the DRPA TRS haven't herd anything on their talkgroups or did they get new talkgroups?Their cool 2 listen 2

w2xq

Mentor
Today, midday, while driving in the Moorestown area, I again heard a lot of traffic on 153.0800 without any squelch mode/tone. A lot of Philadelphia (and PA suburbs) adresses mentioned, this time it sounded like a cab or transportation company and some were people calling for a pick-up or will-calls. Still no clue looking through the db's. Any ideas? Thanks.

jeff

Premium Subscriber
153.08 is likely 153.0725 which is part of Sunshine Communications Roxboro LTR system. 155.295, 186.2 is Salem County EMS dispatch.

w2xq

Mentor
Thanks Jeff. I keep forgetting that the scanner front end isn't all that narrow. That "mount" in Mt Laurel east of I295/NJ38 near the county towers is a good spot to listen if one can avoid the Philly r.f. pollution.

Status
Not open for further replies.