Philadelphia Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

money911

Hey everyone,
Finally got my digital scanner and now im looking to get my philly freqs put in before i head back.

I live around 3200 chestnut and this is what im looking for,
police
fire
ems

i would also like the highway police, state police, ect. I would like to as much as possible, also i have a psr-500 and if anyone has a win500 file for philly please let me know

any help is awsome

thanks in advance

james

nursepen

philly fire,police

you didn't mentioned type of scanner this is the perfect place to find what you looking for it. With a membership and proper program it would easy as point and click .

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
He has a PSR-500 and Win500, plus a premium subscription. You have all the tools you need to download data from the databases here; however, there are holes which can be filled in by purchasing the Philly Scanner Guide sold by Scanner Master. In addition, the Phillyscanner Yahoo group is a huge resource.

Between the 2, you will have all you could ever need 73 Mike

money911

ok thanks, i was thinking some people might have a good idea what to program and what not to program..

but i will start with the rr stuff and go from there, i really mainly want police and fire.

thanks again

how do i access the yahoo group?

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
There are certain talkgroups that are not on the RR database. I won't go into the reasons here, but if you search this forum, you will find them. As I understand it there are also some Montgomery county freq changes that haven't made it here yet, but would be found on the Philly Scanner guide, which is an eBook (using PDF) sold by Scanner Master. It's a lifetime subscription.

If you haven't already joined Yahoo groups you will need to do this (free). At the same time, you will need to disable your marketing preferences to avoid the junk mail Yahoo sends you when you subscribe. I'm not at home at the moment, but I think I still have that file on my laptop. Send me a note at ka3jjz@netscape.com and ask for the antispam document.

Once complete, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PhillyScanner/

and hit the join button. You will need to tell Joe a little about yourself, and you should be in good shape in short order.

73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.