Phillyscanner now including civil air and milcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Some of you in the Philly area might be familiar with the Phillyscanner guide put out by Joe Cardani (He's a member here). This is a PDF based EBook with a ton of information for southern NJ, Philly and the northern Del areas. It's available via Scanner Master via a 1 time subscription

He's begun to include civil air and milcom information. This is a golden opportunity for civil air and milcom folks to get it right in a publication. Joe can be reached on the Phillyscanner Yahoo group, and his email is jcardani@verizon.net

Let's give him lots of support on this project, particularly from the milcom folks! This is an update long in the making. Right now he's got it in draft form.

73 Mike

DELCOLHFC

Another plug for Joe's Phillyscanner Ebook.

For any listeners in the greater Philly region that do not subscribe to Joe's exellent guide, you owe it to yourselves to check it out, it contains so much info in addition to ALL the frequencies for the area counties. I haven't failed yet to to find any tid-bit of info I was curious about in the listed counties. To say there is a ton of info is an understatement. I am looking forward to seeing the new Mil-Air listings grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.