Phoenix, AZ Police and Fire Frequencies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vpr961

Hi, I just bought a used Bearcat BCD396T scanner and need help finding the Phoenix, AZ police and fire frequencies, I am willing to pay someone to either program or teach me how to program it. Thanks

wlmr

I'm sure as soon as a moderator sees this they will move your message to the Arizona forum where there's going to be more possibilities for getting help. There is a group that meets once a month, last Saturday of the month that may be worth contacting.

vpr961

Just wanted to say thanks for the info, I am not very keen with some of this thread stuff, lol. Thanks again for the info...

I doubt you would have to pay anyone. Someone who owns that model probably has a file they could send you. Try the AZ forum and yahoo has an AZ scanner group too. I can't find my old BCD files.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Just wanted to say thanks for the info, I am not very keen with some of this thread stuff, lol. Thanks again for the info...
Please take note of all forum descriptions along with posts stickied to the tops of forums, in particular the one in General Scanning. Thanks.

Moved to AZ.

elephant

Hi, I just bought a used Bearcat BCD396T scanner and need help finding the Phoenix, AZ police and fire frequencies, I am willing to pay someone to either program or teach me how to program it. Thanks

VPR, what part of the valley do you live? I live around the 43rd Ave and Northern area and if you aren't too far away, I'd be happy to share my set-up with you and show you how to program the scanner.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.