Phoenix Police Districts/Zones

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
Does anyone out there have a single map that shows the districts/zones of the Phoenix Police? I found them for the DPS and county sheriffs - but nothing for the police.

Mike

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
Does anyone out there have a single map that shows the districts/zones of the Phoenix Police? I found them for the DPS and county sheriffs - but nothing for the police.

Mike

I used to, but it changed a few years ago. Looks like now all you can get from their website is individual maps for each precinct. You could always cobble together one from all the individual maps, or just print them all out and have them in a binder for reference. Here's where the individual maps are located: http://phoenix.gov/police/precincts/index.html

-AZ

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
AZScanner --> Thanks, I downloaded all those. Looks like I'll have to print a map of Phoenix and then try to trace out the zones myself if no one else has already made a full map of the precincts/districts.

K7TKR --> If you happen to find it, I would appreciate it! It would save me hours of trying to trace and curse and recheck my traces making my own full map! :cool:

Mike

K7TKR

Premium Subscriber
That's a lot of traffic to monitor. I live out in Avondale and set up to monitor them, PPD west precints, MSO west and DPS west. Sometimes Glendale. And westside fire/ EMS ops. I think after a while one misses important calls just from the sheer volume of calls. Good luck on your project.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
K7TKR, I don't want to listen to ALL calls. That's why I want to know the precincts/districts, so when I'm driving I can switch and only listen to where I am! :cool:

Mike

Phoenix805

Mike

Hi Mike,
I don't know how well - or even if - this will work, but I'll try it. Attached is a scan of my precinct map, which is from 2010, but I believe it's still accurate.

On the radios:
Black Mountain is 200 (2 on radios)
Cactus Park is 900 (9 on radios, etc.)
Desert Horizons is 600
Maryvale is 800
Squaw Peak (renamed to Mountain View) is 700
Central City is 500
Estrella Mountain is 300
South Mountain is 400

Hmm, don't see the attachment, guess I'll have to try again.

Last edited:

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
That's perfect Phoenix805. It's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks! I'll buy you a cup of coffee when I get into town!

Mike

Phoenix805

<laughing> Your welcome, glad I could help. I might take you up on the coffee. Sorry I didn't realize it until it was too late that I had a couple of scribbled notes on the page, I should have erased them. I checked the address I had for the map and it no longer exists, I don't know why they took it down. I considered cutting and pasting the existing maps into one new map, but decided that was too much trouble. Sometimes I get lazy.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
Phoenix - the map is perfect for my needs and I appreciate you taking the time to find it. Today I joined the yahoo group Arizona Scanners - tons of good info on there I think! You can take me up on the coffee offer anytime - Dunkin Donuts - and we can talk radios and systems down there!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.