Phone Ap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd4bas

Monitoring, Hanging Out, & --mn-@v@-mn-- you.
Premium Subscriber
First, not sure what forum this question belongs, mods, please move as needed.

My question has anyone tried to work on making an application for IPhones, Android, & IPad. I
know Radio Reference has many talented people who might jump in and work on this project.

frazpo

First, not sure what forum this question belongs, mods, please move as needed.

My question has anyone tried to work on making an application for IPhones, Android, & IPad. I
know Radio Reference has many talented people who might jump in and work on this project.

An app to accomplish what?

kd4bas

Monitoring, Hanging Out, & --mn-@v@-mn-- you.
Premium Subscriber
For users to be able to be updated of their favorite forums, post, Discussion and such. Just a thought.

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
Tapatalk for android works great for me as well. The only thing I feel like I am missing without a RR app is the database. Adobe Flashplayer 8 is required, but is not supported by the Samsung Galaxy S4- which is what I have. I have not figured out if there is another way to get to the database.

mule1075

Feed Provider
Tapatalk for android works great for me as well. The only thing I feel like I am missing without a RR app is the database. Adobe Flashplayer 8 is required, but is not supported by the Samsung Galaxy S4- which is what I have. I have not figured out if there is another way to get to the database.
Good point actually excellent point.I use the database quite often but not often mobile.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
Thanks, Mule1075. I just figured out if I go to m.radioreference.com on my phone, the database does work. I don't use the database very often while mobile either, but it's nice to have around. An app would still be a neat idea.:wink:

Jimru

Premium Subscriber
I use both Tapatalk and the mobile version of the RR web site on my iPhone 4S and they both work well. The mobile version saves a lot on having to "pinch & scroll" on the phone, but it's not as comprehensive as the full website. As has been said already in this thread; an app would be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.