Pi-Star help Jumbo spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcu02mpa

So I am pretty new to hot spots, but not DMR. I am a proficient MOTOTRBO programmer and have been Motorola radio programming for over twenty years. Having said that I bought a hotspot, but this thing just isn't working and I am sure it is my settings; or rather incorrect settings. I have been able to set it up, and can see where I am coming through on my dashboard but cannot see any other traffic coming in. I have registered for a brandmeister password. can someone guide me along here? I have watched about every video on youtube and have follower them to the letter. Just not sure where to go. The BER is .1% so feel frequency is good.

popnokick

Premium Subscriber
Assuming you have a Pi-Star hotspot (and not a SharkRF openSPOT) best place to go for help with Pi-Star is Home - pistar.uk and use the info and tools in the left sidebar. Everything you wanted to know / do re: Pi-Star.

wcu02mpa

Yes a pi-spot jumbo spot. I have no loss and BER is good. I assume I am making into brandmeister if my dashboard is populating.....

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
Have you set up your Brandmeister dashboard? Dashboard | BrandMeister You should be able to see if your hotspot is connected or not there. Also, I have major issues using the USA servers.. I'm on the Canada server and everything works dandy.

wcu02mpa

OK.....so now that I am up and running my info isn't coming through on "last heard". Where do I set that up??

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
If it's just showing your DMR ID, leave it on a couple days. That's updated in the nightly update and may take a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.