PIA Feed Good or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob0987

Hey everyone, just looking to see if people like the Person International Airport Feed in with the Peel Regional Police Feed. Seems to me that the PIA Feed is manly medical assist, baggage, minor disruption and lost/returned items calls. These calls take up the feeds air time taking away the ability to follow more interesting and serious calls that are going on in the other divisions.
Just looking to see if other people feel the same way and what Rexxz thinks about it as well?

Thanks

Micha

I agree PIA feed does take up the air time. No real interesting calls. I think feed is better without PIA

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

barrelroll said:
but do you think you do airplanes? like the app/tower/dep

This should be a separate feed and you have a scanner allready anyways.

Jonathan28

Why not answer the question that this is about and not say what you want to hear all the time. Air traffic control towers have nothing to do with Police! The Feed is about Police. So...do you like PIA on the feed or not? Yes/No?

ECCS

For me it dont matter.

If most of the listener's want PIA turned off I dont have a issue removing it..

When you all come to a vote let me know outcome:)

rob0987

Well Rexxz looks to me like the majority says no to PIA. We can always leave it another day and see.
What do you think?

ECCS

Let it run until Monday gives people the weekend to decide

rob0987

Never listened to it but whats the problem?
If you don't like it don't put it on.
Or am I missing something?

The Peel Police Feed right now has 11,12,21,22 Div & PIA all on the same feed. What the question is if people want the PIA on the feed or have it removed. With the PIA feed it take air time away from the other 4 divisions. PIA calls are normally very minor but while on the feed it takes away from more interesting and important calls going on elsewhere.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Jonathan28 said:

Why not answer the question that this is about and not say what you want to hear all the time. Air traffic control towers have nothing to do with Police! The Feed is about Police. So...do you like PIA on the feed or not? Yes/No?

You would think after numerous comments like this and scoldings by mods and everyone else you would think that silliness would stop. Please don't ask for something silly like the EMS Barrolpersopn

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider

You would think after numerous comments like this and scoldings by mods and everyone else you would think that silliness would stop. Please don't ask for something silly like the EMS Barrolpersopn

Don't waste your time. He lives in his own little world and thinks the EMS are like a religion. Try to tell him otherwise doesn't seem to work at all and he just keeps on requesting to hear them.

VE3JSO

Don't waste your time. He lives in his own little world and thinks the EMS are like a religion. Try to tell him otherwise doesn't seem to work at all and he just keeps on requesting to hear them.

I agree ems is boring as well I only listen to it for hospital status in case I need to go to the er that's it and pia feed i would turn it off to allow air time for police but that is just my two cents and prolly not worth much lol

rob0987

I want to thank everyone for their input on the subject.

Looks to me like a clear winner for the feed to NOT have PIA on it.

So Rexxz it's your turn to make the final ruling based on the form and hit the gavel lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.