Pickaway County migration to Ohio MARCS - June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Running Pro96Com I've seen 39514 and 39519 show up encrypted; just wanted to see if I was seeing the same thing.

There's too much traffic for the two talkgroups to be tac channels, and the radio ID's don't bounce back to DISP enough for it to be tac either. I'm leaning toward Narcotics or Detectives. (looking at the EDACS system, there is a Tac 3, Tac 4 as well as OPS) I'm assuming there is going to be a similar arrangement on MARCS (I could be wrong though...)

all i can seem to hear tonight is the sheriff on 1665 no other traffic.Is it just quiet or something else?

I’ve noticed that too. I barely heard Circleville PD all night and I had the scanner sitting there running... Unitrunker says there’s activity, but I don’t hear it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I listened to Circleville PD all day from home and while in Circleville and not one transmission. I heard them everyday until recently.

Either they have changed talk groups or gone with encryption.

i have been listening to Cicleville PD this evening not a lot of traffic but some

Unitrunker seems to indicate that 39510 is still them. The console at the station is still transmitting on that talkgroup. I wonder if they didn’t switch to a more CAD based method of dispatching...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

could someone look at my file and see if something is wrong I use freescan

I would look if I were on my work computer with free scan on it...I wonder if they aren't moving things around a bit in preperation for the county moving. I did hear traffic on what I think was 65SODisp the other morning. I was driving to work and didn't get a good glimpse at the screen before it resumed scanning...

lucky43113

I would look if I were on my work computer with free scan on it...I wonder if they aren't moving things around a bit in preperation for the county moving. I did hear traffic on what I think was 65SODisp the other morning. I was driving to work and didn't get a good glimpse at the screen before it resumed scanning...

thanks i dont know any other way to send the file

au1344

Premium Subscriber
I can confirm today that Circleville PD is operating off of the State site (1-36) They have been denied on the Tier 4 site (1-70) since June 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.