picking up 868.1375 in Kingman

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHAS12

Hello everybody, I recently bought a brand new 800 mhz capable scanner, and was doing a bit of scanning through the bands and came across 868.1375. The traffic appears to be fire dept traffic, but it is not anything local. It does not appear to be a trucked frequency either. I have heard Medic engine 42 I believe calling "com center" as well as air rescue 7. And some other traffic. I have no idea where it could be coming from but it is a distant signal. Only getting about 1-2 bars of signal strength.

riccom

Upstate S.C.
Premium Subscriber
Hope this helps, it is out of california
Fire - Havasu,
Baker, Highway 395131 DPLConventional 800 MHz
Fill-InSan Bernardino

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

DHAS12

Hope this helps, it is out of california
Fire - Havasu,
Baker, Highway 395131 DPLConventional 800 MHz
Fill-InSan Bernardino

San Bernardino county fire then? Makes sense. I thought it may have been coming from Cali, surprised I picked it up because I am just using a handheld antenna indoors.

riccom

Upstate S.C.
Premium Subscriber
Sb is a huge county, and may have a tg patched to that freq so they can have seamless coms.

jim202

Hello everybody, I recently bought a brand new 800 mhz capable scanner, and was doing a bit of scanning through the bands and came across 868.1375. The traffic appears to be fire dept traffic, but it is not anything local. It does not appear to be a trucked frequency either. I have heard Medic engine 42 I believe calling "com center" as well as air rescue 7. And some other traffic. I have no idea where it could be coming from but it is a distant signal. Only getting about 1-2 bars of signal strength.

I think you were trying to say "trunked" and not the "trucked" word you used.

I hit the wrong key on the keyboard all the time. I do try to go back and see if I did fat finger any words in the text I was intending to type.

DHAS12

I think you were trying to say "trunked" and not the "trucked" word you used.

I hit the wrong key on the keyboard all the time. I do try to go back and see if I did fat finger any words in the text I was intending to type.
Yes, I meant trunked.

SCPD

QRT
Yes, I meant trunked.

Just so you know, that frequency will be changing to 853.1375 in the next couple of years, that is unless the changes now being made to the San Bernardino County comm system result in different conventional fill in repeater frequencies. Folks over in the SOCAL forums would know far better than I as I'm just up the hill from you in Coconino Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.