Picking Up CBP Multi-Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveNF2G

They were active yesterday in my area, too. Being encrypted, they were also incomprehensible. :)

Stavro35

Riverside California. I just saw another one of his postings. I also wonder if they were digital or analog? Everyone here, Seattle area, has gone to the JIWN. or in the case of the coast guard off the VHF marine band to secure nets in the vhf hi band

2wayfreq

I don't understand what the big deal is. This is the digital "Wide Area 4" MA4-SP on Santiago Peak here in the Orange/Riverside County area and its been active for a few years now with the designator "840". They do talk "Clear" here and there, mostly the transportation units to pick up the illegals "Bodies" for deportation.

Last edited:

ecps92

Ahhh, so its not Customs, but Border Patrol he is hearing then.

Makes sense the Freq has been around since atleast 2005
http://forums.radioreference.com/california-radio-discussion-forum/7283-border.html

Just a reminder folks, knowing where you are, helps with the ID of the Freq's. Not everything is on a National assignment. Because if you go to Colorado this freq is the USFS

Riverside California. I just saw another one of his postings. I also wonder if they were digital or analog? Everyone here, Seattle area, has gone to the JIWN. or in the case of the coast guard off the VHF marine band to secure nets in the vhf hi band

D

DaveNF2G

Also, your state is unlikely to be the only one with a ______ County.

Status
Not open for further replies.