Pierce and Snohomish Counties

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
You can visit a scanner feed for Snohomish County. Not sure about Pierce.

Snohomish County Scanner | LIVE Police, Fire and EMS radio communications in Snohomish County

Being that you where so nice as to point out a differet site, here are two from here, I belive the OP was asking for help on what he or she could do on there own with out help of a internet feed.
Snohomish County, Washington (WA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Pierce County, Washington (WA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
I have them programmed into my scanner. The problem is, I can only hear when I travel in the appropriate direction which doesn't happen very much. I wanna be able to hear them from my bedroom somehow.

im800mhz

I'd build a huge tower with a tower top amplifier to be able to listen to radio signals that aren't designed to be received in your bedroom.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
I'd build a huge tower with a tower top amplifier to be able to listen to radio signals that aren't designed to be received in your bedroom.
Depends on exact two points (signal origination and your reception location). But the basic idea is correct - the scanner can really only hear what its antenna "sees".

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
Interestingly, I rarely get the two counties but with BAD reception. Does it have to do with terriain perhaps? In Oregon I get much more than here in Seattle. Maybe an 800 antenna then...

Status
Not open for further replies.