Pilgrim's Pride Corporation frequencies NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcmodelr

I work at their processing plant in Coffee County, Alabama, near Enterprise.

With my job, I NEED TO know what is going on maintenance-ways inside the processing plant, and I ALSO need to be able to monitor what is going on with the plant's Live Haul trucks.

Up to about 3 years ago, I had several web pages bookmarked with ALL the company frequencies listed, and therefore was able to program them into my scanner.

Two years ago, my place got robbed, and one of the items stolen was my scanner, which I recently replaced... But NOW, those web pages that used to contain the Pilgrim's Pride Corporation/ConAgra Corp. radio frequencies are no longer available...

Can somebody PLEASE provide me with the radio frequencies that are used by the Pilgrim's Pride Feedmill/Live Haul and Pilgrim's Pride Processing Plant internal communications???

The Live Haul & Feedmill trucks ALL SHARE ONE frequency. The processing plant uses at least FIVE DIFFERENT frequencies, of which, the only thing I know for sure is that most communication is on their radio's "channel 1", and contacting plant medical/nurse is channel 5. But I have been unable to find what radio frequencies they actually use.

With my job, I NEED TO be able to monitor the truck's frequency to be able to know about how far out the next load is if the plant is about to run out of birds... And if the plant slows down or stops, I need o know why so it can be noted on my paperwork...

The plant placed a handheld radio on the Live Haul/Feedmill frequency in my work area, but most nights when I get there, the battery is already drained so it takes at least 3 - 4 hours charging before I can find out anything. So I REALLY NEED these frequencies to progam into my new scanner.

If anybody can provide them, it sure would be appreciated... They could be re-licensed to Pilgrim's Pride Corporation, OR they may still be licensed to ConAgra Poultry Processing Company, Enterprise, Alabama.

Pilgrim's Pride bought out ConAgra Poultry around the same time the websites listing their radio frequencies quit being available.

trace1

If you already haven't done so...

Look inside of the battery compartment of the radios that are there, they might have the frequencies listed there or just simply ask someone at the plant.

SCPD

QRT
he plant placed a handheld radio on the Live Haul/Feedmill frequency in my work area, but most nights when I get there, the battery is already drained so it takes at least 3 - 4 hours charging before I can find out anything. So I REALLY NEED these frequencies to progam into my new scanner.

If this is all they gave you, must be all thy think you need to know or want you to know??. as 1 other person mentioned look inside the battery cover or anywhere on the radio itself :)
1 last thing.. Also could be they don't even know hehe

RadioJonD

Exalted Nabob
At the hairdresser's, past the liquor store.
Welcome to the forum, rcmodelr. If your current scanner has close call/signal stalker, you should be able to get the frequencies you need while at the plant.

If you have, or can borrow, a handheld radio and have time, go through the channels briefly keying each one and jot down the captured frequency from your scanner.

pinetree

Go to fcc lookup in the database for al look up any of the known freqs. then go to lat long and see what freqs are there I found con agra and pil. pride there (quite a few)
I sent a private message with these freqs.

Last edited:

Steve

I found the following frequencies for Enterprise area: 153.065 and 159.705.
Only problem the license shows as expired but that usually doesn't stop someone from using the frequencies.

Steve
KD4LCY
KAF9087

silas

I have the frequencies for the Pilgrim's Pride plant in Boaz. I've been meaning to submit them, suppose I'll do that now. The maintenance freqs in Boaz are: 461.4875, 463.6125, &463.325.

Status
Not open for further replies.