• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Pimp & Ho Tax!!! Yeah, you read that right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microwavemike

Drug TAX Stamps in AZ

I remember seeing tax stamps from the AZ DOR about 12 years ago for drugs.
It made good for good talkshow topics on KFYI when I was there. I think each stamp was
$ 5.00 each and you needed to have a different number of them for the weight of each type of dope.

Only in Arizona.........

mm

elk2370bruce

Sex for money??? Ask any married man and you'll find that we continue to pay through the nose all of our lives. Hookers just give you the itchy-scratchy blues.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
elk2370bruce said:
Sex for money??? Ask any married man and you'll find that we continue to pay through the nose all of our lives. Hookers just give you the itchy-scratchy blues.
Not only that, but as time goes on, the amount of money spent goes up and the amount of sex goes down! How the hell is THAT fair? At least a hooker puts out!

:D Just kidding honey.... is she gone yet?

-AZ

hoser147

NJAY not kidding it is part of history (from the history Channel) and AZ if your wife reads that post you will need that helmet lol..........................hoser147

Mozilla

Taxing

Those are easy to find... and just think HEMP... yes for the war effort.
Heres the article and one of those stamps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

As to the taxing thing. Florida did it for a while. Sales tax levied on drug transactions.
You got caught with $600,000 worth of dope in a transaction, you owed sales tax which was 5% , back then. However they did not have enough people or push the program, so it ended up be cancelled.

And yes the IRS will go after you.. One of the largest filed liens I ever saw was on Adler B Seal, a drug trafficekr. I have court certified copy as a collectors item, as he was killed while serving part of his sentence at a halfway house. The following article gives some details. http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/SEAL/IRS_Seal.html

bubbaearle

Premium Subscriber
Dope stamps

I found this in Playboy a few years back......

Kind of a catch-22....If ya pay the tax to get the stamp they bust ya for posession......if ya don't buy the stamp they bust for tax evasion in addition to posession

Damned if ya do....Damned if ya don't

I say legalize pot and let the law round up illegal aliens........them UFOs keep me up at nite!

There is no icon with bloodshot eyes so the shades will hafta do.

Attachments

xusmarine1979

JHaislet said:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/06/27/pimp.tax/index.html?section=cnn_topstories

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't taxing an already illegal activity impliedly authorize the activity if the tax is paid???

What's next, a law authorizing the IRS to tax drug dealers?
What about import and duty taxes on all the drugs coming from South America? :evil:
My Sister In-Law does taxes. What's really funny is that they do tax drug dealers. If you are a drug dealer, you have to claim it...

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
YOIKS, PIP PIP AND TALLY HO! AFTER THE F... OX! Now if a gardener digs a furrow with the usual hand impliment would you say he's working a crack hoe? Then there was Cannubis, the Egyptian god of pot...

Ah, after Cheech and Chong broke up all my dreams went up in smoke. Stacy, take this brother, may it serve you well and give my regards to the iguana.

Status
Not open for further replies.