Pinellas County Fire/rescue Live Scanner Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFEMTFF

Feed Provider
pinellasfirefighter said:
what do you mean? where are rescue stations as in what rescue? if you are asking about sunstar they are moblie and rolling post.. they dont sit at a station..
I know the sunstar units are system status, but when I hear units like rescue 1, recue 5, etc. are those rescue units that are run buy whatever corresponding station they are at (like st. pete station 1) etc? I was just wondering why I didn't ever hear any high rescue numbers, like 57 or something.

pinellasfirefighter

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
because most fire depts did away with box rescues in this county.. st.pete amd clearwater still use them.. everybody else runs ALS engines , squads and truck companies..i`m a firefighter/paramedic when i work i ride the engine or squad. there really is no need for box rescues in this county because fd never really transported unless it was an extreme emergency but now with 4 bayflites and numerous sunstars postioned in zones around the county there really is no need to have a box rescue unit.

to answer your questions yes if its rescue 1 or rescue 54 ect, those are fire dept units with one fire/emt and one fire/medic on board.

Last edited:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I saw that on radar for weather St Johns might get some later too bad I don't have my live feed up since base went doa on me.. It doesn't RX nothing. I have to wait when I get back from vaction the end of the month and get my hand held back up. Pinellas do you use DynDNS which is a updater for ip address. I'm outta here for awhile everything around is slow.

pinellasfirefighter

Banned
i`m using shoutcast dnas (gui) and winamp.. but later tonight i`ll be scrapping that and going to arc-easy stream.. soon as i do that i`ll let everybody know my addy there and you guys will have to download the arc-easy stream client for free at the butel website so you can listen to my stream..

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Are you using BCD396T for your live feed? I've been using that for FTO for different counties. I was thinking using butel before but didn't feel like putting that up on line there is times I won't be home and storm rolls in and fries it. I wonder if Radio Shack has something like that.

pinellasfirefighter

Banned
i`m using the 996T for the stream.. i like the record out feature.. i dont use my 396t for streaming.. well i havent yet..

JohnnyGalaga

Banned
Here is a screenshot of the system that someone posted on our mailing list.

Last edited:

JohnnyGalaga

Banned
It looks like stupid yahoogroops has something against hotlinking as the screenshot keeps dissappearing.

JohnnyGalaga

Banned
Okay lets try this

trunkerscreenshotjuly420062ar.png

pinellasfirefighter

Banned
for the last person that ask wouldnt i run my scanner in heavy weather the answer is no . the storm was electrical and i`m not going to fry my computer or scanners.. where i live in florida its uncommon to have your house struck.

birdman1104

i just doawnloaded easy stream client. set audio port at 8100 data at8101 where it say,s ip do i just type in myaddy. or myaddypinellasfirerescue.no-ip.org? i have tryed both and when i hit connect nothing happens? help please. birdman1104@adelphia.net

Status
Not open for further replies.