Pinellas County P25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me rephrase my question.
Is all of Pinellas County and St. Pete on the P25 trunked system yet?
Which of the five sites are being used on P25/ If not then which sites are being used? (2,4,5,10,12.)
I have just started listening to the Pinelias systems on the analog Simulcast side. Would like to listen to the P25 digital side.
Thanks

Gotcha Ya... About 50-75% has switched over to the P25. It is very hard to realistic confirm this as the majority of Law Enforcement have/ are going secure. ie- with the sheriffs office, only the Patrol and Bravo TGs are clear, EVERYTHING else is gone. All of St. Pete PD & public services have switched. Fire, Sunstar, Bayflite and Med channels are the primary users of the old system now.
Sites:
2- North County (No activity yet)
4- South County (Primarily St. Pete)
5- County Wide
10- Public Safety Complex
12- HPD (No activity yet)

Refer to the "Pinellas SO Audio...." post in regards to Site 10

wuping

Feed Provider
On Wednesday afternoon, Pinellas Fire was on the analog system, today, it is silent. Listing to the new digital system, I hear only law enforcement. I'm able to monitor the feed from Brodcastify and it sounds analog. Any idea what is going on?

On Wednesday afternoon, Pinellas Fire was on the analog system, today, it is silent. Listing to the new digital system, I hear only law enforcement. I'm able to monitor the feed from Brodcastify and it sounds analog. Any idea what is going on?

Fire is on Analog.... 1E is Clearwater Structure fire. FYI, Pinellas County Fire/ Rescue all use MDTs in vehicles. Also, most districts also have laptop/ tablets they use on medical calls. All of which significantly cut down on Radio talk. They is perhaps what you were experiencing.

wuping

Feed Provider
Listening to both the Ridgewood and Toy Town sites and hear no FD units. Hearing dispatch of the feed, nothing on my 396xt. Is FD dispatch still on 36864.

Last edited:

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
I've been listening to FD off and on since 10 this morning. Just tuned in again and all is still normal as of this posting. Not sure why others are experiencing issues.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
PCFR is live on P25 site 5 as I type this.

1A is on 512. Continue in increments of two for the rest of the tacs.

1H (526) is encrypted.

Last edited:

mitbr

boy sure sounds like crap must be the fact that its patched to the analogue system....hope none of the p25 stuff goes encrypted except the surveillance and pt. sensitive stuff that is.

I think its where bayflite gives pt. reports to ground during an incident so it should be encrypted in my view

Umm, Pin County doesn't have a designated Bayflite on scene channel. Usually, BF and the prearrival med report are give on the channel the call is working on. Only in rare cases (ie large vehicle crashes) does the LZ and BF use a different channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.