pioneer t.a.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sopranosno1

i caught today pioneer electric units talking and one told the other to switch to t.a.-3. i was wondering if he meant talk around three? if so they have at least 3 or more simplex channels in their marcs radios. any one with connections to these power companies? i was thinking about the old 800 mutal aid channels, the new 800 mutual aid channels, 853.4875, there is three or four marcs simplex channels, some of the new 700 mhz simplex channels.

kf8yk

i caught today pioneer electric units talking and one told the other to switch to t.a.-3. i was wondering if he meant talk around three? if so they have at least 3 or more simplex channels in their marcs radios. any one with connections to these power companies? i was thinking about the old 800 mutal aid channels, the new 800 mutual aid channels, 853.4875, there is three or four marcs simplex channels, some of the new 700 mhz simplex channels.

MARCS is consistent with keeping the channel names the users see on the radio the same across different agencies, i.e. TA-3 should be the same frequency for every MARCS radio in the state. I would try 868.650 as listed for TA-3 here: Ohio MARCS Conventional Systems / Other Info Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference Of course, being simplex you will have to be pretty close to the users to hear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.