Pirate radio on 6.925 USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpuerror

On right now, there is a big anti corporation, anti 90210,l anti government speech going on with a crowd cheering in the backround.

cpuerror

ok i got about 6 minutes recorded before they vanished off the air, identified themselves as north bridge or north ridge radio.

Tommahawk

I love 6925 & 6955!!!

Long live Pirate Radio!!! If you are ever bored late at night and want something that stands out and shouts WTF Radio then these two frequencies are for you!!

Yep sometimes its interesting the music and talk radio formats that are on there. Probably I listened to Pirate Radio more on Field Day than actually taking part in the contest!

http://www.frn.net/vines/ is the weblink to the Vines..... Nice informational area for pirates!!

ok i got about 6 minutes recorded before they vanished off the air, identified themselves as north bridge or north ridge radio.

FYI : it was NORTHWOODS RADIO .....

listen for the call of the lonesome loon.

a great Pirate stn....will QSL and sends great CD's of it's programming to the deserving.

enjoy !

Barefootdipole

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
If it's licensed nut jobs you want 14.275 is the frequency for you! (;->)

As for 40M madness and mayhem listen around the major holidays for the real action. Halloween can get wild but Christmas has the Anti Claus. He follows Santa around gathering up all the presents and coal, then distributes them to the Nazis living at the South Pole. OH OH OH! Then there's THIS guy.

Last edited:

cpuerror

14.273 where Karl hangs out is another place if you want to listen to a first-class lunatic. There is just something magical about a nutjob with a transmitter. For people who are looking for more info on pirate radio a good resource is http://www.frn.net/ace/

k8mcn

14.273 where Karl hangs out is another place if you want to listen to a first-class lunatic. There is just something magical about a nutjob with a transmitter. For people who are looking for more info on pirate radio a good resource is http://www.frn.net/ace/

Better check your VFO
have never heard Karl on 14.273, but 14.275 can be a mess................

elk2370bruce

Why do we keep providing free advertising for the .275 cat's litter box? Like the old marketing song for the Yellow Pages says "Let Your Fingers Do The Walking." Every radio has the BIG dial somewhere.

cpuerror

I'm not complaining, I think both what he puts out and the angry hams that start yelling back at him makes for good entertainment. 14.275 is basically the jerry springer channel of ham radio.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Agreed. If you wish to continue talking about the nutjobs on 20m (and other places) please start another thread. Let's get back to the pirate side here....73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.