Stations Pirate Radio Station I have picked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I just started to try and log the Pirate Radio Stations in the last few weeks and I have found a few so far. I know there are many others yet to be found. I have been picking up the stations so far between 6875 khz and 6960 khz all USB so far. I have been listening in my time from around 6: 00 pm at night and onward from there on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with good results. It seems the band conditions are more favorable for me at night in my area. I sent a Screenshot of the radio stations I have found. Also thanks to all who reply to my post on what frequencies I am picking up it's a great help to figure out who the radio station is and how other people are picking up the signal from their QTH.
Steve from Fort Erie Ontario Canada

Attachments

• pirate radio.jpg
    pirate radio.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 15

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Always check the HF Underground boards. They seem to have a lot of folks over there that are checking for this stuff a lot

Mike

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Always check the HF Underground boards. They seem to have a lot of folks over there that are checking for this stuff a lot

Mike
Yes I am doing that the problem is many times the signal is too weak to make out and on the Underground board sometimes there are different stations that use the frequency and I would like to verify myself but the Underground site is great for information, I became a member several months ago, After I think you brought it to my attention.
Steve

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Don't forget to use the various web radios. I do this frequently; if a station is weak for you, finding a web radio with a better signal will help get the ID....Mike

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Don't forget to use the various web radios. I do this frequently; if a station is weak for you, finding a web radio with a better signal will help get the ID....Mike
Did not even think of that, I used the we radios before I got my SDRplay RSPdx. I will start doing that from now on, thank for the info.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.